Monday, July 22, 2013

Ladybug Birthday Party

I'm feeling nostalgic today. I was going through old pictures on my Facebook and came across Olivia's first birthday party album. We had so much fun & I wanted to share some pictures with you all, or anybody looking for some Ladybug inspired ideas!!

Glitter Felt Party Hat!! If you know my kid, you know she loves hats!



Marshmallows dipped in Chocolate. These were by far the most popular snack!
(You can get the colored chocolate melts from Hobby Lobby)


A picture of Olivia from each month! **Tear**



Her birthday is in April, so we incorporated the neighborhood's  annual Easter Egg Hunt into the party!




1 comment:

  1. certainly like your website but you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll certainly come back again. online deals melbourne

    ReplyDelete