Saturday, January 3, 2015

Remember that Laundry Room Makeover we tackled a couple of years ago? Well we just can't leave it alone! Since we upgraded to a front loading washer and dryer, something just seemed off. Maybe it was the fact that the center cabinet was no longer level, maybe I just wanted to play! Either way, I'm in love with my brand new laundry room….

Shoutout to Redfly Creations for the cutest "Ball Jar" printables ever! They were just what I needed for that space (AND THEY WERE FREE!). Mr Awesomepants was able to take another piece of shelf board to add to the existing shelf, to make an "apron", to hide the hideous cords, and water hook ups. Gotta love him.  I saw the cute vinyl decal on Pinterest, and decided I had to have it! So I designed my own, and cut it with my handy silhouette.  I may actually get caught up on laundry now!!! (HA!)