Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Olivia's Toy Story Birthday Bash

Alright, let's do this! I've had a couple people tell me to post the pictures from Olivia's Birthday Bash!! So here goes! Unfortunately, I didn't take as many as I'd like, and I'm SO sad that I didn't get one of the table with everything on it. I worked so hard on this party, and it was an absolute blast!! It was worth the hard work, but I think I'll just do a bounce house party next year! ;)
Her Invites that I made in Photoshop
Water with "Jessie's Cactus Juice Labels, made in Photoshop
Centerpieces for Guest Tables!


Food Table, Missing her Cake and the Lime Sherbert Punch, aka Alien Juice!

Blowing out her candles!


Favor Table with the CLAAAAW - and The sign says "Thanks for Joining Us! We are Eternally Grateful!"

We Had a Photo Booth Too!
Pizza Planet Rocket - Downloaded from Internet & Pieced Together (TWO DAYS PEOPLE!)








The Frames were "Toy Story Facts" that I placed around the party. Super fun!






2 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed along with your writing skills and also with the format on your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it your self? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a great blog like this one nowadays..Cheap Deals in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It actually used to be a entertainment account it. Glance complicated to more brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep up a correspondence? beach home decor wholesale


    ReplyDelete